Monday, September 7, 2009

The Jabal Rahmah story

Jabal Rahmah....., mostly ppl tahu about this hill. Stories typically about climbing this hill and doa untuk dapat jodoh.


See, panjat half way dah dapat jodoh. Gambar hiasan, Abg Din & Kak Mah.
As for me, I didn't climb it. Not because I'm already happily married & against poligamy.... (which I am not)...., but I was in ihram & I can feel myself up there with those ppl, from the foothill itself. (?).

Actually, the other end of the hill yang I think quite significant also.... the place which Nabi gave his last sermont....about how complete is Islam. This was during his Haji Wida' (the only Haji performed)...., prior to his Wafat.

Nabi did also sembelih 63 unta for qurban here..... (sign of his age, 63yrs old).


Camels & challenger - quadmobils..... Nope. They are not in the race.

Turkish deligates.

Turkish delight.

Sexual harrassment in progress....!


Ada rupa camel cerita Star Wars.


Confirmed bukan Kurma.